At the Ray Gary, Jr., Law Office, in Marietta and Cobb County, Georgia, we provide comprehensive defense against all types of criminal charges. Our attorneys are both former prosecutors who have a wealth of experience in the criminal justice process and devote the time and energy to protect our clients' rights.
Founded by Ray Gary Jr., a former Cobb County criminal court judge, our law firm provides criminal law defense for felonies, misdemeanors and municipal crimes that include:
- Traffic violations and DUIs
- Drug crimes involving marijuana, meth, cocaine and prescription drugs
- Sexual offenses, including Internet sex crimes
- Juvenile offenses, such as shoplifting and underage drinking
- Property crimes, including theft, burglary and armed robbery
- Violent crimes of assault and battery, domestic violence, weapons charges and murder
- White collar crimes, such as fraud and employee theft
For a free consultation, call the Marietta criminal defense lawyers at 888-807-6134 or contact us online.
Experienced Cobb County Criminal Lawyers
In every case, we thoroughly evaluate all available evidence to determine the best way to proceed and the strengths and weaknesses of the circumstances. After we have been able to conduct such an evaluation, we will make honest recommendations to you regarding your options and which option is the best for your defense.
We prepare every case as if it will eventually end up being resolved in the courtroom. If it is not possible to defeat the charges, we will work to minimize the penalties or to refer you to a diversionary program.
Contact Our Marietta Criminal Defense Attorneys
If you have been charged with a crime in Cobb County, contact the Ray Gary, Jr., Law Office. To schedule a free consultation with a Cobb County defense lawyer at our firm, call 888-807-6134 or contact our offices online.